AFTER COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE COME BY THE STORE ON A MONDAY OR WEDNESDAY FROM 9 AM TO 11 AM, AT YOUR CONVENIENCE, TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER AS THE FIRST STEP OF THE HIRING PROCESS!
Role Summary: To prepare, cook and present food safely, quickly and efficiently, with the key aim of delivering food to our customers within 90 seconds.
- Prepare, cook and present food safely, quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy, at all times
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the Manager on Duty or Kitchen Supervisor
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training to include annual re-certification
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and operator
- Protect the interest of the operator
- Available to work a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Available for night shift (2-close)
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
- Great attitude
- Hard working
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to team’s needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
At Chick-fil-A, the kitchen staff role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)